Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catelynn's Nursery...

Jeremy and I have been busy preparing for our daughter, Catelynn Mary's  arrival in a few months. I have never been one to do things slowly. When I start a project I get excited and can't wait to finish it! I'm officially 21 weeks and we already have a functional nursery ready to go!  We still have some 'decorating' to do hanging things but the basics are done! Now I just need clothes and 'stuff' to fill everything!! HEre are a few pictures of our progress!

This first picture is just after we finished painting and I'm in the process of putting the bedding and stuff together...

 The little organizational system...
 I had to take a picture of this blanket I got for the carseat and stroller... I might be crazy but I LOVE skull and crossbones stuff for Miss Catelynn!
 Jeremy just finished hanging the valance and setting up the mobile and of course one of my fur babies Dulce!
 The crib
 My bedding... I LOVE the birds and trees and I love how it is a little patchwork.
 Valance and a close up of the paint.
 The most adorable mobile I have seen!
 What the nursery looks like pre wall decorations!

About 130 days until we meet Miss Catelynn and we couldn't be more excited!
post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP