Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not good...

So if you haven't noticed I am not good at blogging! But since we have some very life changing events going on in our lives here it goes.....
If you haven't heard Jeremy and I are expecting baby #1
She is due in July... yes I said SHE it's a GIRL!
Her name will be Catelynn Mary- Cate after my grandma Kathleen (yes I know i spelt it with a 'c') Lynn after my Auntie Jeannie and Mary after my dear Aunt Pam.

Here are a few photos to catch you up! I still need to scan our latest ultrasound photos and I am a few weeks behind on my photos... I'll take one tomorrow!





0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP