Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catching up

I wanted to post a few things to catch you up on our life....
Running... obviously as stated in the last post Jeremy and I have taken up running. We decided we wanted something to work towards! It has been hard at times but so rewarding. I haven't felt this good physically in a really long time! Here are some photos from our first races. 1st race was in December with the Jingle Bell Run and the second was a 3 part run (to help track your improvement we have only done the first one) called Race for Vitality it takes place down at Seward Park on Lake Washington.
JingleBellRun
RaceforVitality1
The next group of photos is of Christmas time. The top is photos from our Christmas party with our dear friend Talitha and Sean. We started a new tradition with this this year (we're copying my Aunt & Uncle and their friends) where we give each other a themed gift that goes with the letter of the alphabet... well we decided to late to do that so here is our a "Airplanes" were given to us and "A cozy night at home" is what we gave! So fun! The next row is of Jeremy's and my Christmas together... opening gifts on the sides and in the middle is us at 'White Christmas' play. So fun! The final line is from our time at my parents... it was hard not having Chelsie and Jarrod there this year but we were able to skype with them so that made it a little easier! I didn't take any photos at the Gifford Family Christmas or the Idler one but we spent Christmas Day there. A great time was had by all.

Christmas2009



Randoms: top row we celebrated our 3 year anniversary in November! We are more in love then ever! I am so thankful for Jeremy! 2nd row: We went to a regular season Seahawk game! I have never been to a regular season game so it was fun but REALLY REALLY COLD!! We were so bundled up but it didn't matter I was freezing!! 3rd row: We had a Halloween Party! Co-Hosted by my cousin Shannan! It was fun getting ready for it! I had my make up done by Mac it was a blast! 4th row is from New Years Eve... we spent it in Ocean Shores with some of Jeremy's family it was a blast! One of the many traditions I look forward to every year!!

RandomsFall Winter 2009








0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP