Saturday, March 5, 2011

22 week

22 weeks along! I can't believe only give or take 18 weeks until Catelynn is here. So this week I have been taking a lot of heat for already having her nursery almost completed. Haha I'll admit I'm over zealous but I have my reasons.
1. I have ALWAYS been this way. When I was in college I wanted to have my entire dorm room set up before I went to bed that night everything hung and set up just so. When Jeremy and I bought our first house it was in April we were getting married in November and no one would live there until after the wedding so we had lots of time... how long did it take for us to paint the entire house... ah I'd say a week before it was totally different! Even when we bought this house we live in now there wasn't any painting or major work that had to be done but before we even moved in I already had bought shower curtains (even for the bathrooms we wouldn't use for a while) and I decorated our house for Christmas as we moved in (the neighbors hadn't even put stuff up yet). I'm a dork I know!

2. We have been waiting for this miracle for a LONG time! When you have prayed and prayed and prayed for a baby for years when it finally happens all of those dreams can become reality and its really hard to contain that excitement! I have known for years how I wanted a boy nursery decorated and how I wanted a girl nursery decorated so it didn't take long for me to put those plans into action.

All of that to be said I know I'm a little crazy and Jeremy reminds me of that too. Whenever I have a new project for him he always says, "Hon we have 5 months!" But Bless his heart he puts up with me and gets things done in 'Cassie time.' I look at it this way, when I'm extra large and in charge I won't have to be scrambling to get everything set up I can just put things away as I get them and it can be a no stress and I can just enjoy it! Anyway here are a few pictures from this week...22 weeks!


 
post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP