Sunday, March 27, 2011

Details & Works in Progress

So you have seen the 'big picture' of what the nursery looks like... now its all about the little details. I love that there are so many different people helping add their personal touch to the nursery. You have seen the name sign my cousin Kristan made for me well here are few things my mom and dad have made..
My parents bought this lamp that just had a clear glass tube with the silver tube in it... my mom wanted to spice it up! I love it!


 My mom painted this little sign to go on the changing table... she did 2 different ones and let me choose! Love them both!


post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP