Monday, April 11, 2011

Nursery!... Check :)

So I am the queen of to do lists! I make them for everything and everyone! I have to say I have the best husband in the world.... he has put up with all my 'honey do' lists getting stuff ready for Catelynn's room! Well his part is almost done...he just needs to put the new drawer pulls on the dresser we redid. So before I show you Catelynn's completed room let me do a run down of the things that were done and cost.....
- Painted Walls ... paint $14
- Repainted dresser and changing table ... 2 cans of spray paint $6
- Repainted 5 picture frames I had in a closet  $6 paint for these and shelves
- Repainted 3 shelves I had already.
- 3 decorative frames on sale for $4.99 each!
- Decorative Star on sale for $9.99
- Shelving unit $19.99
- Storage Bins pottery barn regularly $28 each... $7 each ($28 total)!
- 3 wooden bird houses $1 each ($3 total)
- 3 bird house hangers $1.50 each. ($4.50 total).

Everything else in the room was a gift. So without any further ado here is Catelynn's completed nursery!

















There it is! I got the decorative part complete.....Now all I need is our little girl and lots of the essentials to care for her!
post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP