Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mothers Day

My wonderful husband declared this year my first mothers day. Some of you may disagree that you're not a mama until you have that baby in your arms Jeremy thinks differently. Yesterday he spoiled me taking me to lunch to get the much craved BLT sandwich with blu cheese and avocado and then he bought me a hanging flower basket and some other perennials. We ended the day celebrating Jeremy's mom's birthday and an early mothers day. It was a great day! Well I'm officially on the homestretch! 9 weeks to go... give or take! I am getting so excited to hold our little girl. She is moving so much! I have gotten 2 comments now yesterday and today asking if I was having twins. I assure everyone there is only one little girl in there! She may not be so little we all need to keep in mind that Jeremy and I would not be considered 'vertically challenged' if you know what i mean! Jeremy stands a full 6'4 and I'm 5'11 I'd say we will have a tall gal on our hands! Here are a few pictures from mothers day today with my side of the family at my grandma's house. 
Me 30 weeks
 31 weeks! The other comment is do I have a basketball hiding under my shirt haha
Pretty flowers in my grandma's YARD
 My handsome hubby!!
Mom & Dad
 Me and my dear Mama
Will and my Mom

Our first picture where its more then just our faces while pregnant! you 

Lots to come this week! I feel so blessed to have not one but TWO baby showers this week!! Lots of photos coming soon!

post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP