Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oops!

So I have so much to tell you all but to start out with the biggest news is I had an ultrasound on Thursday 5/12 because of some complications going on in my pregnancy... more on that later. I walked in and the lady put the ultrasound wand on my belly, now keep in mind I am alone. She asked do you know what you're having as she is looking up on the screen. I said "Yes! A little girl!" She pulled the wand off and looked at me and goes "Honey you are NOT having a girl that is without a doubt a boy!" I replied with "Haha you're hilarious!' She does "No I'm serious that's the most classic turtle I have ever seen." I just kept saying 'Your kidding right." After I realized she was NOT kidding she showed me this image on the screen and began explaining what each part was I just started laughing uncontrollably. I just kept saying I had the entire nursery done and was totally ready for her! Well I'm glad we painted the walls green! Well without any further ado.... here is Mr. Carsen James Idler. The first picture is his profile... its blurry because of his position he is already engaged. The second photo is his 'turtle' as the ultrasound tech called it.






post signature

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are Jeremy and Cassie Idler est. 11.11.06. We live in Redondo, Washington. Cassie is a teacher and aspiring photographer and Jeremy is an airplane propeller mechanic. We have 2 adorable puppies and we pray God blesses us with a family one day.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP